Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Final Exam-First Semester Pd 2

1.My favorite picture from the slide is number nine.I like it because of the lighting , the fact that the picture was taken at night makes it more perfect and a little more  dramatic. I like colors and this pictures has exactly what i look for .I like it because it gives a relax feeling and i can sit there staring at the balloons forever.

2.Number nine is the best photo from the slide. first:It is night and the light on the balloons look fabulous. second: some balloons in the back ground are blurted making it seem like there are more of in the back . Third: some balloons surrounds the juggler and the attentions is on him and the balloons.

3.My  best work this semester would have to be the album .  reason one:Because i put a lot of effort into taking the picture , you know what i say ? a good picture is the base .I was very picky and i ticked off my model . reason two: I  took time editing and re-editing the picture to make it look like i wanted it to. reason three: For the first time ever , everything went according to my plan. the computer worked perfect i kept my temper and i was able to get a really good score from my classmates.I  think i had more than enough time to work , no complains . But a long time makes good work. http://photopolicealwaysonthewatch.blogspot.com/

4. Here are my three rules ; Avoiding the center, Wide appeal and cropping.

5. Here i used the rule of cropping and avoiding the center. As you can see , my model is on the side of the picture . I don't recall doing really good job on the cropping but i did crop out the door that was the left side of my model , making the picture look a little bit crooked.

6.My first rule is avoiding the center.

7. the first benefit of working with a group is that i can use one my group member as a model . second , they can help me out when i'm stuck and lost. third: They can show me how to use certain features of the camera or the computer. fourth; they can provide me with good ideas . and five:they make it fun.

8.five difficulties of working in  a group are :
I. sometimes they wont cooperate.
II. Everybody wants to do their own thing , not caring about what has to be done.
III. working with someone that i can not stand.
IV. trying be positive as possible when things aren't going the way i wanted it to.
V. Compering and doubting my work with my group members

9.I don't think that there is a favorite project of me that someone from my group had produced. None Nada.

10.I studied no photographer since nothing seemed to have been working for me. But I've seen some really good photographers on movie Mondays, like Robert Capa . wow i have so much respect for him . fearless and commuted to his work.  I'm nothing like him though , but i do think that he's by far my favorite photographer from back then.

11. The migrant Mother was one of her famous photo.The photo was taken in depression-era California.she was employed by the government's project.

12.Correct me if I'm wrong but i think it was published for 53 years as a general-interest light-entertainment T magazine.

13.He was born in January 8,1935.Born in Tupelo,Mississippi .

14.Yes Magnum photo which started in 1947.

WOOW I thought this would never end! thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment