Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 29, 2015

Student website reviews


Period 1.

name: Sze http://szephotos.weebly.com/best photo:"symmetry and asymmetry"
reason: The picture she has is pretty good. it confused me a bit and i think that the fact that the picture confused me made me want to try and find out whatever was up with picture and it captured my attention. That's the only picture she has


Period 3.

best photo: "mountain"
reason : some of his pictures are really interesting and eye capturing and the use of use of the photography rules are well used  .

period 4.

best photo: "the creek"  the picture with water and some trees.
reason: her pictures are pretty peaceful , not too color loud but just the right amount of light ,its some pictures i would spend time looking at without getting bored . it has a sense of relaxment to it. 

1 comment:

  1. Good selection. Ethan had a very good picture that I liked as well.

    ReplyDelete